Named for the Paris/Roubaix cycle race, also known as the Hell of the North. Canadian cyclists also know a few things about cold-weather riding, and these tights are excellent for road rides on cold, dry days throughout the fall and winter. The windproof front panels are water-resistant to shrug off showers. The back panels provide warmth, stretch, venting, and moisture transport. A chamois-free design lets you team these tights up with your favourite cycling shorts for maximum comfort and versatility.
- Front panels are 54% nylon, 35% polyester, 6% spandex, and 5% polyurethane with a DWR treatment.
- Thermoroubaix rear panels are 54% nylon, 26% polyester, and 20% spandex.
- Flat-braided waist drawcord.
- Improved reflective treatment on thighs and backs of calves for optimal side visibility in traffic.
- Zippered legs to ease on and off, with locking zipper heads.
- Articulated knees for ride position comfort.
- Gripper elastic at ankle cuff.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|