Named for the Paris/Roubaix cycle race, also known as the Hell of the North. Canadian cyclists also know a few things about cold-weather riding, and these tights are excellent for road rides on cold, dry days throughout the fall and winter. The windproof front panels are water-resistant to shrug off showers. The back panels provide warmth, stretch, venting, and moisture transport. A chamois-free design lets you team these tights up with your favourite cycling shorts for maximum comfort and versatility.
- Front panels are 54% nylon, 35% polyester, 6% spandex, and 5% polyurethane with a DWR treatment.
- Thermoroubaix rear panels are 54% nylon, 26% polyester, and 20% spandex.
- Flat-braided waist drawcord.
- Improved reflective treatment on thighs and backs of calves for optimal side visibility in traffic.
- Zippered legs to ease on and off, with locking zipper heads.
- Articulated knees for ride position comfort.
- Gripper elastic at ankle cuff.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|