A rescue-equipped whitewater PFD, with the comfort and security of Stolquist's new ergonomically articulated Wrapture shaped torso. Multiple adjustments and attachment points let you personalize the PFD to your needs and configure it for particular runs.
- Type V PFD with sea level buoyancy of 7.7kg.
- Cross-chest cinch harness and self-tensioning shoulders for a balanced fit.
- Gripp-Loc™ interior non-slip panel for zero ride-up.
- Six adjustments, side pulls, and front waist buckle closure.
- Low cut, offset front-zip entry with zipper grip tab.
- Contoured padded shoulder straps with Nail Cloth textured surface and stiffeners for portaging and added shoulder protection.
- "Garage" on top with secure D-ring to park your whistle, keys or chapstick.
- Hands-free expandable mesh beverage pocket.
- Self expanding, secure, high capacity main pocket for safety accessories, added buoyancy, camera, snacks, throwline and other river tools.
- Quick-release rescue harness, with self-centreing 3.8cm black oxide stainless steel o-ring.
- Quick release accessory for tow tether, with optional anchor positioning.
- Front lash tab for river knife.
- Stainless steel loops for attaching a crotch strap.
- Chest circumference: Small/Med fits 84-100cm (33-39in.). Large/ X-Large fits 102-117cm (40-46in.). XX-large fits 123-137cm (48-54in.).
|Lining||200-denier oxford nylon|
|Shell material||500-denier Cordura|
|Rescue harness compatible||Integrated|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||PVC free|