MEC Trek 4 Pants - Women's
This version of the women's pants shares a name with the men's style, but little else. You can wear them out, without looking like you just skied home from a hut. The cut is feminine and works well for daily wear that keeps you warm when temperatures dip. The design may have been overhauled, but the technical merit, quality of the fabric, and value of the piece remain unchanged.
- Made of best-in-industry Polartec® Classic 200 fleece, 100% polyester that contains 85% recycled content.
- Simple drawstring waist with cleanly styled, hip-hugging pockets.
- Subtle flare at the cuffs without bulky zippers.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.