These are ideal for warm-weather road adventures. The fingerless construction and crocheted backing provide excellent dexterity and breathability.
- Made with durable leather palms and thumbs, with foam padding strategically placed for protection, and tricot lining for next-to-skin softness.
- On the back, cotton crocheted mesh absorbs moisture and promotes breathability.
- On the index finger and fourchettes, LYCRA® offers a superb fit with good dexterity.
- The terry thumb provides a soft surface for wiping.
- Stretch wrist closure makes them easy to slip on and off.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|