Easy-to-put-on shelled fleece mitts, beefed up with synthetic insulation on the backs of hands. Thumbless design with zipper opening helps get little hands inside for warmth and weather protection.
- Shell is made of70-denier 100% nylon, with a Super DWR finish for added water and abrasion resistance.
- Shearling fleece lining and 300g insulation on backs of hands for cushioned comfort and warmth.
- Durable nylon palm.
- Zipper opening, backed with stretchy spandex to allow for easy on/off.
- Strap with hook-and-loop closure secures mitt to wrist.
- Internal silicone gripper on elastic cuffs sticks to clothes and helps trap heat in.
- Reflective snowflake heat transfer.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.