A front derailleur made for the latest generation of full suspension mountain bikes. It’s lighter than the previous version and has improved clearance.
- Swing action is down swing.
- For triple crankset.
- Angled adjustment screws.
- Angled clamp band design.
- Band, and outer and inner links, are painted aluminum.
- Chain guide is chrome plated steel.
- Maximum capacity is 22T, top gear teeth 44T, top-middle minimum capacity 12T.
- Nine speeds.
- Cable routing is dual-pull type.
- Chain line is 50mm.
- Chain stay angle is 66 to 69 degrees.
- Multi-clamp (28.6mm, 31.8mm, 34.9mm).
Braze-on mounting uses fittings permanently mounted to the frame. Collar mounted derailleurs secure around the seat tube with a clamp. Direct mount are fastened to the chainstay.
Bottom-pull are operated by a cable running from below. Top-pull are operated by a cable running down from above. Dual-pull are equipped to be operated by either top or bottom.
A double is ideal for cranksets with two chainrings. A triple is designed for cranksets with two or three chainrings.