Burly pants to suit slushy, coastal ice routes or to get you through some spindrift on the uptrack. The rugged fabric resists rough weather and breathes freely, while waterproof-breathable panels on the seat and knees provide extra protection.
- Made of 100% recycled double weave fabric with four-way stretch.
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation.
- Seat and knee panels with waterproof-breathable H2No.
- Brushed interior.
- Three-point removable suspenders.
- Microfleece-lined waistband.
- Zipper fly.
- Two front slash pockets, one vertical thigh pocket.
- Zippered thigh vents with mesh lined openings.
- Gusseted zippered cuff with two position snaps and internal mini-gaiter.
- Patagonia® slim fit.
|Face fabric||Polyester + spandex|
|Lining/backer||Polyester + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Venting||Mesh-lined thigh vents|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.