Made with kids in mind, this compact and affordable headlamp is now 33% brighter, with a 16-lumen, 20-metre beam. It powers off automatically after four hours to avoid accidental battery drain in case your wee one has fallen asleep reading in their sleeping bag.
- CPSIA-certified with child-safe screw closure and breakaway elastic safety strap.
- Two single power LED's with two settings – full strength with dimming, and strobe.
- Waterproof to IP X4 (protected against sprayed or splashed water from any angle).
- Maximum burn time is 120 hours.
- Takes two AAA batteries (included).
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||5m|
|Beam distance - high||20m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||6 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||120 h|
|Burn time - high||20 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
|Batteries||2 AAA (included)|