This second-generation Cosmo is 230% brighter, with a full forty-metre beam on max – bright enough for route finding, trail running, or even cycle commuting. The glove-friendly switch lets you fine-tune the light output at either setting, for just the illumination you want. All this, plus a watertight housing, so you can find your way rain or moonshine.
- One double power LED for long range viewing delivers 50 lumens of output.
- Two single power LEDs for proximity lighting, and reduced draw on the batteries.
- Three modes – double power, single power or flashing.
- Waterproof to IP X4 (protected against sprayed or splashed water from any angle).
- Light output of 50 lumens
- Maximum burn time is 140 hours.
- Beam distance is 40m.
- Takes three AAA batteries (included).