MEC Metro Cycling Gloves - Unisex
MEC's basic fingerless gloves, ideally suited to short hauls and daily commutes. Improved closure and reflective elements add to the already solid value of these gloves.
- Clarino® synthetic leather palm and palm overlay are 60% nylon and 40% polyurethane.
- Backs are snug 88% polyester and 12% spandex.
- Foam padding in the palms to absorb shock from cobbles and potholes. Padding is anatomically positioned to avoid pressure on the Ulnar nerves.
- Terry moss sniffle patch.
- Velcro® wrist closure.
- Reflective back of hand elements improves the visibility of your hand signals.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.