Lightweight and breathable road gloves for summer riding. Fingerless design provides excellent dexterity.
- Clarino® palms and underlay, 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane.
- Gel padding in palms provides superior comfort with good shock absorption. Anatomically positioned to avoid pressure on the ulnar nerve.
- Backs of hands are stretch polyester mesh.
- Terry moss sniffle patch.
- Matte LYCRA® forchettes provide a great, stretchy fit with finger dexterity.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.