Built to withstand the rigours of densely wooded, steep, rugged trails, these gloves are built to last. We added silcone padding just to the heel of the palm to dampen vibration and impact, leaving the curve of your hand free for unimpeded gripping.
- Clarino® synthetic palms have leather overlays for extra durability at wear points.
- Embossed neoprene and leather with polyester waffle mesh on backs.
- Box finger construction with leather tips to reduce the chance that you'll put your finger through the end.
- Polyester spandex sniffle patches.
- Large silicone print on index and middle fingers for improved braking touch.
- Light foam padding on top of fingers.
- Silicone gel inserts.
- Slight pre-curve to the palm.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|