These robust cross-country/freeride gloves come in genteel colours and have a finely-tailored fit – and they're made of super tough materials. Because there’s no rule that says you can’t be both aristocratic and ass-kicking.
- Palms are a mix of Clarino synthetic leather and Pittards® leather for flexibility, reinforced at high wear points.
- Backs are neoprene, leather, and polyester mesh for protection and breathability.
- Terry nose wipes.
- Foam padding on back of fingers.
- Leather finger tips improve durability and reduce the chances of poke-through.
- Large silicone prints on index and middle fingers for improved braking touch.
- Silicone padding on heels of palms only, to cushion vibration and impact without impeding good grip.
- Slight pre-curve to the palm to match your relaxed hand position.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|