This high-end bottom bracket has ball bearings 35% larger than internal systems, and twice as many as a typical cartridge unit. It hugely increases load carrying capacity and durability. They're all housed in beefy, thick-walled cups with increased thread engagement that can take heavy hits without breaking. All-in-all, an excellent upgrade for downhill or free-riding wheels.
- Cups are forged and CNC-machined 6066 aluminum.
- Triple wiper seals keep grease in and grit out.
- Factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease for extended bearing life.
- For X-Type or EXI cranksets.
- Interchangeable with select Shimano® and FSA external Mountain BB systems.
- Compatible with 83mm BB shells.
|Weight||95g (83 mm)|