These super-light crampons suit travel over easy snowy terrain. The material isn't durable enough or tough enough for technical routes, when ice and rock may be encountered.
- Made of aluminum alloy.
- Ten shorter points are stable for walking.
- Steel bar and front bale, nylon/plastic heel throw.
- Single center bar with a quick and easy length-adjustment mechanism.
- Keeper strap on rear bale prevents loss.
- Heel throw and front bale require boots with front and rear welts, but will fit Telemark ski boots.
- Fits boot sizes 36 to 46.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.