These gloves have leather palms, with light insulation, so they excel for ice, mixed single pitch cragging, or longer routes if you bring along warmer gloves or shells to slide on at the belays.
- Shells are made of four-way stretch-woven nylon with a fixed fleece lining.
- BDry waterproof-breathable insert sandwiched between lining and outer.
- Goatskin leather palms and finger caps is supple and durable.
- EVA foam for a little padding against rock and ice.
- Precurved fit and articulated fingers provide a comfortable, sure grip.
- Durable Kevlar® stitching.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.