The third version of the Guide Gloves are the warmest ones BD makes. They have improved dexterity, durability, and insulation against the coldest days. GORE-TEX® inserts in the shells block wind and water, and allow lots of breathability when you're working hard.
- Shells are abrasion-resistant woven nylon with four-way stretch for mobility.
- GORE-TEX XCR® waterproof-breathable inserts.
- PrimaLoft® insulation on the back of hand
- Brushed tricot lining for comfort.
- Kevlar® stitched leather palms, and goat leather capped fingers and knuckles for durability
- Flocked PU thumb nose wipes.
- Removable wool liners, backed with PrimaLoft® One insulation on backs of hands.