For hard-charging women, these waterproof breathable mitts have a back-of-hand heater pocket to spread warmth to your fingers. The unrestrictive fit gives you a good range of movement and keeps your hands comfortable and super warm.
- Made of stretch-woven nylon. Four-way stretch for good dexterity and comfort.
- Non-removable lining with waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX XCR® inserts.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft® One on backs of hands, with lighter insulation on the palms.
- Goat leather palms and knuckle patches are super supple and durable.
- Zippered pocket on the backs of hands lets you slip in a shake-and-heat hand warmer.
- Women's specific fit and sizing.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.