A four-bike rack with a unique hinged parallelogram design and a spring-loaded pin release. It lets you fold it down and back for easy access through the tailgate or hatch while leaving the bikes upright on the rack, and without the bikes touching the ground.
- Powder-coated steel construction for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Universal 1¼ and 2in. receiver.
- Arms adjust to narrow stance or wide stance 18-22cm.
- Soft rubberized cradles to support bikes.
- Includes Velcro® straps and rubber straps for secure mounting.
- Includes a non-locking quiet ride hitch bolt.
- End-of-arm safety reflectors for night-time visibility.
- Holds a total weight of 54kg.
- For use with Class II or higher receivers only.
- Note, this rack is not compatible with ski or snowboard rack adapters, and does not include anti-sway cradles or an integrated cable lock. If you're a snowsports type, you may want to choose the Softride Dura 4-Bike Rack.
- Please be aware that this rack may obscure your rear licence plate. You could be ticketed for having an obscured licence plate.
|Type||Hitch mount bike|
|Number of bikes||4|
|Maximum carrying capacity||54kg|
|Rear hatch access||Yes|