Simplicity and functionality combined, in an easy-to-read, wireless, cycling computer. Four lines of independent data eliminate the need to scroll through screens, so you can monitor all your critical data and hardly take your eyes off the road. It also has a digital transmitter to reduce interference with the wireless signal.
- Speedometer with five codes to minimize interference and crosstalk.
- Tripometer measures trip distance.
- Auto Trip timer.
- Maximum speed and average speed.
- Speed comparator indicates pace relative to average speed.
- Speed tendency indicates acceleration and deceleration.
- Odometer adjustable program function.
- Rare earth speed magnet for easier alignment of sensor and magnet.
- English and French PDF instructions available at Filzer.com.
Maximum distance between sensor and computer.
Revolutions of crankset per minute.
|Low battery warning||No|
Automatically switches to sleep mode to preserve battery.
|Oversized handlebar mount||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
Indicates whether the rider is accelerating or decelerating.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2032 (included)|
|Time trial timer||No|
Indicates pace relative to average speed.
Automatically starts tracking data when riding, and stops tracking data when stopped.
Two bike compatibility
Can be set up for two separate bikes.