Scarpa Phantom Guide Mountaineering Boots - Men's
From the smears of the Icefields Parkway to the frozen heights of the Rockies, waterfall ice technicians and fast-and-light alpinists will appreciate the lightweight warmth and precision of these versatile boots. By providing progressive flex in every direction, the Ergo Fit System supports a full range of natural motion and allows nimble climbing on technical terrain. PrimaLoft® insulation minimizes weight and maximizes cold-climate comfort.
- Uppers are constructed of Cordura with 10% Elastan (S-Tech fabric) and waterproof coating for durability and dryness.
- Waterproof T-zip and integrated gaiters seal the boot providing all-conditions comfort.
- Quick-lace system allows for easy tie-ins with cold or gloved fingers.
- Rear randing holds heel in place for enhanced fit and function.
- Midsoles are advanced PU and TPU systems with Pro-fiber insole for shock absorption and durability. They remain lightweight and sensitive for technical climbing performance.
- Outsoles are Vibram® TT3 that provides incredible grip and retain sensitivity.
- Compatible with all crampon binding systems.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|