Take classic trekking footwear, splice in some genes from trail runners, and you have these light boots, made for fast travel up and over trails and down scree slopes.
- Uppers are quick-drying ripstop nylon with waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® booties.
- Sensifit construction wraps your foot with synthetic overlays to provide a precise, secure fit, and abrasion protection.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris.
- Protective toe cap.
- Lace locks at ankle for customized lacing.
- Midsoles feature triple density EVA (AC Muscle 2) material, with superior rebound and cushioning and longer lifespan than previous generation EVA.
- Rear foot has three composite wings in the heel that act as independent structural components to provide shock absorption and stability.
- TPU Agile Chassis Skeleton provides stability and improved energy transfer.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip® that incorporates a rubber tendon structure in the heel and forefoot to add rebound and improve energy transfer in heel-to-toe transition.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.