Take classic trekking footwear, splice in some genes from trail runners, and you have these light boots, made for fast travel up and over trails and down scree slopes.
- Uppers are quick-drying ripstop nylon with waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® booties.
- Sensifit construction wraps your foot with synthetic overlays to provide a precise, secure fit, and abrasion protection.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris.
- Protective toe cap.
- Lace locks at ankle for customized lacing.
- Midsoles feature triple density EVA (AC Muscle 2) material, with superior rebound and cushioning and longer lifespan than previous generation EVA.
- Rear foot has three composite wings in the heel that act as independent structural components to provide shock absorption and stability.
- TPU Agile Chassis Skeleton provides stability and improved energy transfer.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip® that incorporates a rubber tendon structure in the heel and forefoot to add rebound and improve energy transfer in heel-to-toe transition.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.