Keen Delta Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Great for light trail use in cold weather, these boots feature D-rings at the toes so you can lace on gaiters when the snow is more than ankle deep.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather with polyester tongues, ankle inserts and collars.
- Keen.Dry™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Keen.Warm™ insulation adds warmth.
- Five webbing loops and two upper metal hooks provide secure yet speedy lacing.
- External support webbing keeps heels locked down.
- Toe caps for abrasion and impact protection.
- Thermal heatshield footbeds add warmth.
- Midsoles are injection-moulded EVA.
- TPU torsion stability shanks.
- Outsoles are dual-climate temperature-sensitive non-marking rubber with multi-directional lugs for traction on dry or snowy surfaces.
- Keen no longer provides an temperature rating for their boots, but this style is similar to Keen boots from previous years that were rated at -32°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|