Keen Delta Boots - Women's
Great for light trail use in cold weather, these boots feature D-rings at the toes so you can lace on gaiters when the snow is more than ankle deep.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather with polyester tongues, ankle inserts and collars.
- Keen.Dry™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Keen.Warm™ insulation adds warmth.
- Five webbing loops and two upper metal hooks provide secure yet speedy lacing.
- External support webbing keeps heels locked down.
- Toe caps for abrasion and impact protection.
- Thermal heatshield footbeds add warmth.
- Midsoles are injection-moulded EVA.
- TPU torsion stability shanks.
- Outsoles are dual-climate temperature-sensitive non-marking rubber with multi-directional lugs for traction on dry or snowy surfaces.
- Keen no longer provides an temperature rating for their boots, but this style is similar to Keen boots from previous years that were rated at -32°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|