This tool offers efficient movement, whether on overhanging rock or unlikely ice columns. The pronounced curve of the shaft provides clearance under the head, and creates an angle that lends pulling power and staves off arm fatigue.
- Ultra-curved shaft for exceptional clearance. T-rated shaft.
- Equipped with T-rated Dry pick. 3mm thickness penetrates thin ice and allows stable hooking on ice or rock.
- Fully modular head with interchangeable pick for use alone, or with a hammer or adze.
- Trigrest hand rest offers a third level of adjustable grip.
- Ergonomic adjustable handle is angled to suit overhangs and to transfer power when locking off.
- Serrated blade under the Griprest provides some hold when pulling out of steep sections on hard snow or ice.
- Sold with Dry pick, pick weights, Trigrest, and Griprest. Adze and hammer available separately.
- CE and UIA certified.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|