Sturdy winter boots built for any winter activity a young MEC member might want to explore. These provide impressive comfort, warmth and waterproofness.
- Uppers are waterproof suede and PU-coated leather, with a bungee lacing system and locking toggle.
- Gusseted tongue keeps water and snow out of the boot.
- Insulated with 200g Slimtech for serious warmth, with a faux fur collar for style.
- Omni-Heat reflective lining increases warmth and comfort.
- Midsoles feature a removable EVA footbed with Nylex® cover for cushioning and comfort.
- Outsoles are a single piece of injection-moulded thermal rubber, for excellent traction and waterproof protection.
- Active temperature rating is -32°C.