If you need to get up to three bikes out to your campsite, trailhead, or triathlon start, this is likely the least expensive way to get them there on a car.
- Carries three bikes.
- Three-way adjustable cam and lever allow the rack to fit most vehicles.
- Pliable straps and cradles fit all tube shapes.
- Individual bike cradles hold your bike securely while travelling.
- Six-strap system secures your rack to your vehicle.
- Fits most coupes, mini vans, and sedans.
- Please be aware that this rack may obscure your rear licence plate. You could be ticketed for having an obscured licence plate.
|Type||Trunk mount bike|
|Number of bikes||3|
|Maximum carrying capacity||47kg|
|Rear hatch access||No|