La Sportiva Karakorum Mountaineering Boots - Women's
Classic all-leather construction for classic general mountaineering, and heavy duty backpacking, including carrying multi-day loads over rough terrain. Multi-directional ankle flex zones promote easy flex and make the break-in period quicker and easier.
- Uppers are rough-out leather for breathability, durability, and protection.
- Heavy-duty rubber rands provide rock abrasion resistance.
- Padded Cordura® nylon cuffs cushion your ankles on up, down and side-hill travel.
- Midsoles are SBR (synthetic butadiene rubber).
- High-density nylon anti-torsion plates provide strength and rigidity.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Couloir, pneumatic crampon compatible.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|