These lightweight touring boots don't make concessions, so neither should you. They're at home on hut trips, long distance tours, ski mountaineering and just about any snow job you can think of. A unique alpine axial (semi-overlap with asymmetric hinge) on the front is designed for easy touring and easy entry. It also improves fit and forward flex, better than a regularly styled tongue.
- Light, durable magnesium buckles, plus an elastic power strap.
- Intuition Pro Flex liner.
- Simple but effective wiregate touring buckle locks the boots in tour position when climbing or walking.
- Asymmetric tongue provides precise power transmission and flex for downhill performance.
- Quickstep fittings and fitting indicator simplify the process of getting your boots on and off.
- New Mirage Pro ski/walk mechanism combines touring efficiency with downhill performance
- Vibram® Mistral sole.
- Flex index is 100.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Pebax Rnew|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|