Innovative boots for featherweight touring and enough performance and stiffness to power wide-waisted, mid-fat touring skis. Like its counterpart the TLT 5 Mountain AT, this model uses the technology of the randonée racing boots. It has the same removable tongue for power and skiing performance, but goes one step further, with a carbon fibre upper cuff to deliver a powder-keg of performance in an ultra-light package.
- Grilamid lower boot with carbon fibre upper provides a torsionally rigid platform with flex for walking.
- Ultra-Lock buckle system uses an upper cuff buckle and locking mechanism with a powerstrap, and a second buckle at the instep.
- Tongue is quickly removable for climbs and replaceable for descents (be sure to stash it somewhere safe while climbing).
- TF-X comfort liner is semi-thermoformable.
- 60-degree free rotation for walking and climbing.
- Mountaineering sole with flex zone.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Pebax + Grilamid|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|