Ever wish you could tour in tennis shoes? Reap the benefits of all worlds with these innovative and lightweight touring boots. Take the technology of the randonée racing boot as a starting point, throw in a removable tongue for additional power, and the result is a light and fast ascender with punch on the downhill. The torsionally rigid platform is excellent for managing larger lightweight, mid-fat skis.
- Grilamid lower with Pebax upper provides for flex when walking.
- Ultra-Lock buckle system uses an upper cuff buckle and locking mechanism with a powerstrap, and a second buckle at the instep.
- Tongue is quickly removable for climbs and replaceable for descents (be sure to stash it somewhere safe while climbing).
- TF-X comfort liner is thermo-formable.
- Mountaineering sole with flex zone.
- 60-degree free rotation for walking and climbing.