The best way to keep motivated to cycle commute year-round is to keep comfortable. These gloves are an essential component of a winter-worthy wheeling wardrobe: they provide a lot of weather protection without a lot of bulk.
- Elite soft-shell fabric provides wind and water resistance (though not full-on waterproofness).
- Arino synthetic leather palms for grip and durability.
- Comfort Bridge Gel padding relieves pressure on nerves.
- Soft windproof fleece wiping surface on thumbs.
- Silicone screened index and middle fingers for good grip on brake levers.
- Gauntlet-style design with Velcro® closure.
- Anatomic fit maximizes finger dexterity.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|