The Big Squeeze is the missing link between kid's daypacks and adult multi-day packs. It is specifically designed for pre-teens heading backpacking with the family or off to summer camp. We built a compression stuff sack into the main compartment, large enough for a bulky bag.
Buckle the compression wings together and cinch them tight to squeeze the bag down to a manageable size. The rest of the main compartment remains free for other cargo, holding heavier items next to the wearer's back for the best balance and comfort.
- Main body is 640-denier ripstop nylon Shadowbox (with 420-denier contrast patches). Bottom is heavier-duty 1050-denier nylon.
- Foam-padded shoulder straps have adjustable attachment points to accommodate growth or different users.
- Back is thermo-moulded foam with air channels, covered with cool, airy 3-D mesh.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) frame sheet and T-shaped stays provide efficient transfer of weight to the hips.
- Hipbelt is easily adjustable thanks to a Velcro® system that allows customization of the belt's circumference.
- Zippered lid pocket opens up wide.
- Floating lid with spindrift collar allows overfilling the main compartment.
- Reflective piping on the back.
- Capacity is 38L (Standard) or 40L (Long) + 3L top lid.
|Main fabric||640-denier ripstop nylon|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.