Merrell Thermo Arc II 8 Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Tramping the well trodden paths on winter hikes. Floating across freshly fallen powder on your snowshoes. Enjoying a restorative hot chocolate at the ski chalet when the day is done. These boots are good for all that, and more. They’re warm, supportive, stylish, and built with women’s-specific lasts and midsole designs.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck, with polyester mesh bellow tongues.
- Waterproof TPU lower shells.
- Polartec® 200 lining with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment, for next-to-foot comfort and odour reduction. Faux fur collar.
- PrimaLoft® insulation is warm, even if wet.
- TPU backstay with snowshoe binding strap ridges.
- Ortholite™ insulating footbeds.
- Midsoles are triple-density, compression-moulded EVA, with women's specific footframes.
- Tapered nylon insoles moulded to bottom of foot-frames.
- Outsoles are winter-specific Vibram® thermo rubber, with 6.5mm lugs.
- Active temperature rating is -40°C.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.