Like their well-loved MEC backpack, this fall jacket was designed to roam crowded school halls and trampled schoolyards. The boxy boy-specific fit allows for easy layering, while a tough outer shell stands up to bullying wind, snow, and light rain.
- Shell fabric is 90% polyester, 6% polyurethane, and 4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Plush 100% polyester lining for comfort.
- Articulated elbows for improved mobility.
- Full front zip with two welt pockets.
- Toggle-free hood provides shelter from wind, snow, and light rain.
- Rib-knit bottom hem seals out drafts.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
|Pockets||2 front slash|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.