When the time comes for pond skating and snowman making, this beautifully constructed parka keeps girls snug and looking cute. Though it’s styled for tromping to school, we made sure to infuse it with the same features our technical backcountry jackets are loved for. This adorable girls’ winter jacket is lightweight, wind- and water-resistant, well-insulated, and compresses down for easy packing.
- Nylon down-proof shell with a durable water repellency finish (DWR) that is wind-resistant, sheds snow, and repels light rain.
- Insulation is 575-fill power grey duck down, with sewn-through construction to prevent shifting.
- Close fitting hood with internal drawcord helps keep out winter chills.
- Soft fleece-lined collar prevents chafing.
- Full-length zipper has external wind flap with snaps.
- Two zippered front pockets lined with soft, warm polyester.
- Cuff gaiters on sleeves keep warm air in.
Exclusive: hit the slopes for $54 a day*!
This year, get the most out of winter with the help of MEC and Tremblant. Select 2 to 7 days of skiing for just $54 a day – the lowest rate anywhere – and get exclusive privileges too (your choice of a 1-day access to First Tracks or 2 x 1-day access to Alpine Touring). So the conditions are perfect to get out on the mountain this winter.
This exclusive offer is only available at the following MEC stores:
- MEC Montéal (Marché Central): November 4–5, 2017
- MEC Laval: November 11–12, 2017
- MEC Ottawa: November 18–19, 2017
- MEC Toronto (city centre): November 24–25–26, 2017
Visit these stores for details.
*Some conditions apply. Royalty and taxes are extra. Latitude card is valid any time during the 2017–2018 ski season except December 27, 2017, to January 3, 2018, inclusive. Price is per person. Details are available at MEC stores listed.
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.