When the time comes for pond skating and snowman making, this beautifully constructed parka keeps girls snug and looking cute. Though it’s styled for tromping to school, we made sure to infuse it with the same features our technical backcountry jackets are loved for. This adorable girls’ winter jacket is lightweight, wind- and water-resistant, well-insulated, and compresses down for easy packing.
- Nylon down-proof shell with a durable water repellency finish (DWR) that is wind-resistant, sheds snow, and repels light rain.
- Insulation is 575-fill power grey duck down, with sewn-through construction to prevent shifting.
- Close fitting hood with internal drawcord helps keep out winter chills.
- Soft fleece-lined collar prevents chafing.
- Full-length zipper has external wind flap with snaps.
- Two zippered front pockets lined with soft, warm polyester.
- Cuff gaiters on sleeves keep warm air in.
MEC is celebrating the holiday season with 12 Days of Giveaways.
Each day during 12 Days of Giveaways a new prize will be revealed – just click on the dates below to unwrap that day’s prize. There will be awesome new prizes each day (did someone say, “Chocolate for a year?”).
With so many exciting prizes on deck, you’ll definitely want to check back every day from Dec 4–15.
Remember: Each day you enter is another chance to win.
- December 4
- December 5
- December 6
- December 7
- December 8
- December 9
- December 10
- December 11
- December 12
- December 13
- December 14
- December 15
Contest closes at 12pm PST on December 16, 2017.
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.