When the time comes for pond skating and snowman making, this beautifully constructed parka keeps girls snug and looking cute. Though it’s styled for tromping to school, we made sure to infuse it with the same features our technical backcountry jackets are loved for. This adorable girls’ winter jacket is lightweight, wind- and water-resistant, well-insulated, and compresses down for easy packing.
- Nylon down-proof shell with a durable water repellency finish (DWR) that is wind-resistant, sheds snow, and repels light rain.
- Insulation is 575-fill power grey duck down, with sewn-through construction to prevent shifting.
- Close fitting hood with internal drawcord helps keep out winter chills.
- Soft fleece-lined collar prevents chafing.
- Full-length zipper has external wind flap with snaps.
- Two zippered front pockets lined with soft, warm polyester.
- Cuff gaiters on sleeves keep warm air in.
MEC and Pendleton have teamed up for a first-ever collaboration: a limited-edition wool blanket that celebrates Canada 150+.
Snag a piece of outdoor craftsmanship for your days on the dock, in the campsite or just hanging out at home.
You are entering to win a limited edition MEC Pendleton Blanket.
Contest closes Monday, August 28 at 12pm (PST).
Cover photo by Bianca Guthrie and Darian Wong
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.