Be prepared for cool, dry, and windy weather. Stash this lightweight, compressible, insulating vest in your kid's daypack. The soft and supple outer shell, combined with down insulation, is roomy enough to slip on over a light fleece. It can also be worn under another shell when the weather is wet. The long cut insulates most of the body core.
- Shell and contrasting colour lining are made of a 310-thread count nylon taffeta that won't allow down to escape.
- Insulation is 575-fill power grey duck down, with sewn-through construction to prevent shifting.
- DWR treatment sheds snow and repels light rain.
- Down-filled collar sits close under the chin, keeping the neck warm.
- Chin guard prevents chafing.
- Two zippered front pockets lined with soft, warm, faux fleece.
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts.
Nemo recently announced a recall for certain production runs of these recliners. In recliners from these batches, the plastic leg hubs may break, which could result in a fall.
Nemo asks that you perform a simple inspection of the recliner to determine whether you are affected by the recall. Please visit the Nemo Stargaze Recall page for instructions on how to carry out this inspection, and if it’s affected, how to return your chair to Nemo for a replacement. If your recliner is affected, please refrain from using it.
If you have further questions, please get in touch with our Service Centre at email@example.com or 1.888.847.0770 (ask for Returns).