Be prepared for cool, dry, and windy weather. Stash this lightweight, compressible, insulating vest in your kid's daypack. The soft and supple outer shell, combined with down insulation, is roomy enough to slip on over a light fleece. It can also be worn under another shell when the weather is wet. The long cut insulates most of the body core.
- Shell and contrasting colour lining are made of a 310-thread count nylon taffeta that won't allow down to escape.
- Insulation is 575-fill power grey duck down, with sewn-through construction to prevent shifting.
- DWR treatment sheds snow and repels light rain.
- Down-filled collar sits close under the chin, keeping the neck warm.
- Chin guard prevents chafing.
- Two zippered front pockets lined with soft, warm, faux fleece.
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts.
To celebrate the season of giving good times outside, we’re giving away top gift picks for the next 12 days. Check back every day for your chance to win something new.
And if you miss a day, don’t worry – you can backtrack and enter each day’s giveaway until the contest closes on December 17, 2018.
Click the link to enter to win these prizes: