For price conscious members, this garment represents exceptional value. The Polartec® Classic 200 fleece is a time-tested fabric that performs well as a layering piece under a shell jacket and works well as outwear on cool, dry, and calm days. An arms-free layer is a welcome addition to outdoor wardrobes, no matter which activity you choose.
- Made of quick-drying, 100% polyester Polartec Classic 200 fleece with 85% recycled content.
- Flatseam construction reduces chafing under packstraps or a harness.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Toggle shock corded hem adjusts with one hand.
- Cut to fit a broad range of MEC members.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.