MEC Trek Jacket - Men's
For price members, this midweight jacket represents exceptional value. The Polartec® Classic 200 fleece is a time-tested fabric that performs well as a layering piece under a shell jacket and works great as outwear on cool, dry, and calm days. This jacket is a welcome addition to outdoor wardrobes no matter which activity you choose.
- Made of quick-drying, 100% polyester Polartec Classic 200 fleece with 85% recycled content.
- Flatseam construction throughout most of the garment reduces chafing under packstraps or a harness.
- Fold-over chin guard.
- Two hand pockets and small accessory pocket above the wrist.
- Toggled shock corded hem easily adjusts with one hand.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.