For comfortable daily riding, the Vuelta Tights suit riders who encounter mostly dry conditions and moderate winds. (The Adanac Tights are for wet, coastal conditions. The Roubaix suit colder, gustier places.). These use the same breathable fabric as the Roubaix, but don't have a front wind-proof panel. They'll transport much more moisture and regulate temperature evenly, for an all around comfortable ride.
- Fabric is 45% nylon, 42% polyester, and 13% spandex. Smooth flat face resists snagging. Brushed back is soft next to skin.
- Light fabric on lower back and waist is highly breathable.
- Adjustable drawcord waistband.
- Seven-panel upper for a streamlined fit and great mobility.
- Seamless construction on the front panels.
- Reflective treatments on ankle zips, calves, and hip for night-time visibility.
- Ankle zips have zipper garages and reflective piping.
- Gripper elastic around ankle cuffs prevents ride-up.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|