For daily riding, the Vuelta Tights are designed to handle mostly dry conditions and moderate winds. They use the same breathable fabric as the Roubaix, but don't have a front wind-proof panel. For all-around comfortable riding, they transport moisture better than most and regulate temperature evenly.
- Fabric is 45% nylon, 42% polyester, and 13% spandex. Smooth flat face resists snagging. Brushed back is soft next to skin.
- Light fabric on lower back and waist is highly breathable.
- Adjustable drawcord waistband.
- Seven-panel upper for a streamlined fit and great mobility.
- Seamless construction on the front panels.
- Reflective treatments on ankle zips, calves, and hip for night-time visibility.
- Ankle zips have zipper garages and reflective piping.
- Gripper elastic around ankle cuffs prevents ride-up.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|