When they follow you everywhere – through slushy parkades to trekking snowy trails in Kananaskis Country – these technical winter boots do an awesome job of helping them keep up and keep warm.
- Uppers are ripstop nylon with seam sealed, waterproof construction.
- Velcro® closures at ankle and mid-leg for secure fit and easy removal.
- Separate toggle closure at top collar keeps snow out.
- Plush multi-layer liner is removable and provides extra warmth and comfort.
- Midsoles and lower shells are made of flexible and lightweight thermoplastic rubber.
- Lugged thermoplastic rubber outsoles are integrated with Ice Paw pads for traction on slick terrain.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.