Well-built boots, for training and citizen racing on classic gear. These are made stiffer than regular touring boots, offering good arch support, twist resistance, kick control and stability. The free-flex design maximizes kick amplitude, helping you push your classic technique to new limits.
- Ergonomic lace covers provide warmth and weather protection.
- Assymetric stiffeners provide extra stability.
- Thermo-adjustable fit with Rossignol® boot heaters.
- Nylon midsoles have metal reinforcements for pressure control and wear-resistance.
- RC3 classic sole is extra stable to facilitate a more precise kick with increased boot-to-ski contact.