This one goes to 12. Just when you thought extremely stiff couldn’t get any stiffer, the Quest 12 steps of the ski bus featuring polyurethane shell materials for even firmer flex and response than the Quest Pro Pebax. Designed for big-line freeriding and slackcountry crushing, it has interchangeable ride and hike soles for use with touring bindings as well as alpine bindings – comes equipped with alpine soles for serious shredding.
- Polyurethane shell material for aggressive, high-performance skiing. Overlapping construction for power transfer.
- Custom fit pro liner with biovent and a quicklace system.
- SCS cushioning system provides comfort for hiking.
- Ride and hike metal backbone with walk/ski release system.
- Racing spoiler and forward pressure plate deliver high-performance descents.
- Interchangeable soles for both alpine touring bindings and alpine bindings (only alpine soles are included).
- 120 AT flex index.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|