A technical layer for winter running or a fast paced cross-country loop. Works well when worn over a moisture wicking top, or combined under a jacket. Improved from the original, with a deep front zipper and strategically placed venting panels to help regulate your body heat.
- Body fabric is 86% nylon and 14% spandex.
- Contrast fabric is 50% nylon, 39% polyester, and 11% spandex.
- Strategically placed lighter thermal fabric increases breathability.
- Reverse coil zipper with rubber Bodytip; ¾-length provides good venting.
- Extra long sleeves with thumb holes prevent chilly gaps.
- Snug hood covers your ears.
- Subtle reflective detail on cuffs.
The space we are taking over provides great potential to bring the MEC brand to life inside and out.
The design will be in-keeping with the new architectural embodiment of the MEC brand, with extensive use of wood on both the inside and outside of the building. Green building features will include a high-performance building envelope and heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC) system.
All MEC facilities are subject to our internal green building program, which establishes minimum performance standards. MEC Laval will be no different.
Two of the most important aspects of green buildings are the building envelope and the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (or HVAC) system. The Laval store will provide R40 and R60 thermal performance in the walls and roof, respectively, and feature a best-in-class roof top HVAC system.
Energy efficient lighting will also be used throughout the store. Plus, Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) will be purchased for all energy consumed by MEC Laval.
MEC aims to maximize efficiency and minimize environmental impacts in our stores. Learn more about our green buildings.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|