A technical layer for winter running or a fast paced cross-country loop. Works well when worn over a moisture wicking top, or combined under a jacket. Improved from the original, with a deep front zipper and strategically placed venting panels to help regulate your body heat.
- Body fabric is 86% nylon and 14% spandex.
- Contrast fabric is 50% nylon, 39% polyester, and 11% spandex.
- Strategically placed lighter thermal fabric increases breathability.
- Reverse coil zipper with rubber Bodytip; ¾-length provides good venting.
- Extra long sleeves with thumb holes prevent chilly gaps.
- Snug hood covers your ears.
- Subtle reflective detail on cuffs.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|