Named for the gruelling 1.3km climb through the Alps, this jacket is designed for fast forward motion of any magnitude. The front panels provide wind protection, while thermal fabric on the back prevents overheating during strenuous outings.
- Gore™ WINDSTOPPER® X-Fast front panels.
- Single layer Castelli® Warmer polyester fabric on back provides thermal protection and breathability.
- Zippered chest vents for temperature regulation.
- Three open rear pockets handy for stashing extra energy bars to fuel long rides.
- Full front zip.
- Two rear reflective tabs for added visibility.
|Face fabric||Polyester + PTFE|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
|Venting||Zippered chest vents|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.