Affordability and output made the Tikka 2 headlamp a big hit with campers, hikers, and runners. This combo takes things to a new level of economy and waste-reduction with a rechargeable battery. Recharge it with the included wall charger, or any standard USB charger such as a solar panel, cell phone charger, or computer. Lithium ion batteries perform well at low temperatures and are lighter than alkaline.
- Two brightness settings plus a flash mode.
- Improved push-button switch prevents accidental activation when it's in your pack.
- Recharge time is three hours.
- Petzl® Accu Core battery pack is rechargeable up to 300 times (beyond that, capacity is approximately 30% reduced).
- LED battery indicator displays red, yellow, or green to indicate charge remaining.
- 30cm USB (micro B) cable included.
- Operates on three alkaline batteries if needed (not included).
- Coretex software (available for download late 2010) allows you to customize the headlamp performance to your particular activity patterns.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - flash||4000m|
|Beam distance - low||14m|
|Beam distance - high||28m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||4 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||65 h|
|Burn time - low||23 h|
|Burn time - high||5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Emits red light||No|