Here’s an athletic top to keep you running outside along the riverbank, even when the temperature drops sub-zero. The light and breathable thermal fleece is lined with baby soft velour for comfort while you train.
- Made of 93% polyester with 7% spandex for stretch.
- Mid-height collar.
- Fold-over zipper chin guard for comfort.
- Long ½-zip for easy on/off and ventilation.
- Mesh lined napoleon zip pocket for storing cards or keys.
- MEC 1971 crest on left sleeve.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.