This city dwelling coat fuses your beloved hoodie to a water-resistant shell, delivering a textbook combo of comfort and weather protection. It will see you through the fall/winter semester and dawn patrol ski session before you head to class.
- Shell is 90% polyester, 6% polyurethane, and 4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellency) treatment.
- Plush lining is lightweight high-loft fleece.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep keys, wallet, and other essentials secure.
- Two snap closure chest pockets.
- Snaps on cuffs to seal out the cold.
- Integrated hood with wide drawcord.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.