Only a couple of degrees separate a compelling mixed line from a pitch of wet rock. An adaptable system lets you "get after it" no matter which conditions you encounter. This light technical shell adds a versatile piece to your arsenal. In rocky, snowy settings, it's a reliable layer between you and the cold and the wind. The cut fits neatly under a hard shell jacket, and the breathable material helps vent heat as you thread the tricky sections.
- Polartec® Power Shield™ 02 shell fabric is polyester with a touch of spandex.
- DWR treatment on face repels light rain.
- Inner face is gridded polyester fleece to add light thermal protection.
- Attached hood has elasticized sides and a small hood brim.
- Elastic cuffs seal out breezes.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Fold over zipper chin guard for comfort.
- Shock corded hem keeps cold gusts out.
- Note, the hood is not compatible with all helmet types.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.